BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.6.09

Wibbly Wobbly






We have been playing some more with Shower Jelly this week in time for a new market stall we just did yesterday, well I say we I had nothing to do with the market that was my new executive sales person (my boy lol). He looks cute trying a chocolate face mask..



The market had only been planned a week but we didnt plan on my computer to suddenly develop a fear of starting and running correctly!!!



Panic stations........ Loads of products made but no labels .....



3 days to fix the computer with it only being ready on sunday so I had to stay up half the night printing and labelling over 200 items some of them new so the labels had to be done on the fly...



But we made it just in time... It was a good day according to my son and we saw a small profit which was surprising since it was a tiny market and a monday we are looking forward to next week.... The shower jellies were really popular as well..
Sales are going well at The Emerald Grove in Malvern But due to the computer problem my second delivery for the shop has not even been packed and sent.. I really must get a move on with things...
This week my son is 21 so I'm of to plan a mental day for him and his party..... toodle pip xx


2 comments:

Daisy Soap Girl said...

Where have you gone? Just stopping to say hello.

steam showers said...

I love the shower jellies - amazing