Honest Scrap Award
Fantastic I've been awarded The Honest Scrap Award from fellow blogger Daisy Soap Girl http://daisysoapgirl.blogspot.com/
In her words ' I'm not sure what an Honest Scrap Award is but I'm believing that it means you're honest, enjoy your craft and work hard at having others enjoy it as well. As with all good things it is time to pass the award on to others so that they will know that their blog work is appreciated.' Thank you so much daisy I love your blog it certainly makes me smile.
According to the requirements:
1. I must thank the person who gave me the award, list their blog and link.
2. I must list ten (10) honest things about myself & a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
3. I must select at least seven (7) other worthy bloggers & list their links
4. I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.
10 Honest Things About Me
1. I love trying new things out normally I never get very good but I have fun trying.
2. I am a shy extrovert.
3. I cry over certain adverts so I stopped watching TV.
4. I believe in the magic of nature.
5. I am astoundingly bad at housework.
6. I was the bullied little nerd at school who ended up a page 3 model.
7. I always get my words muddled up when talking to people.
8. Green was always my favorite color until I became 'old enough' to wear red which is just after me being to old to wear a white dress.
9. I have so many friends that sometimes its hard keeping in touch.
10. I always try to do to much as I cant stand disappointing people.
And The Award Goes To
1. http://aunee.blogspot.com/ love the creative stuff!
2. http://ladybugsoapworks.blogspot.com/ great soaps!
3. http://divabodyproducts.blogspot.com/ love the commutations!
5. http://eljay1980.wordpress.com/ Hugs and stuff!
6. http://diaryofthesubstitutecook.blogspot.com/ Fun cooking!
7. http://purplediva.wordpress.com/ you rock girl!
Congratulations to the above bloggers it was a tough call I wish I could just send awards to all the blogs I read.
Toodle pip xx
Posted by FairyAlchemy at 17:47